Motorhome Hire Scotland - Scottish Tourer
Looking to hire a Brand New 2014 Motorhome in Scotland?
Congratulations, you've hit the spot!
A very warm welcome to the website of Scottish Tourer, motorhome hire.
We only keep our Motorhome's a maximum of six months, From 1 April 2014 we will supply you with a fantastic new 2, 4, 6 or 7 berth 2014 model Motorhome, here you will find information, rates and hopefully the inspiration to enter into the wonderful world of motorhome touring. We are the Premier Motorhome Hire Company in Scotland, no other hire company in Scotland has a larger range of fully equipped Brand new Motorhome's at better prices. All our Motorhome's are British Built by Swift in Yorkshire so you are assured of a high quality very high specification motorhome fitted out with every extra you could possibly need.
Our fleet of 10 (Pet & Smoker Free) Motorhome's will all be brand new for 2014, We ensure all Motorhome's come fully equipped with no extra, or hidden charges so our rates are fully inclusive, Including Privilege membership to the Camping & Caravanning Clubs prestige Campsites during the duration of your stay with us.
- Colour rear view camera
- Satellite Navigation
- Blue tooth hand free phone connection
- Flat Screen TV /DVD Player with multi slot (digital picture viewing), Playstation & XBox connection
- Air Conditioning System
- Vehicle tracker system
- Automatic Electric Step for easy access
- Duel fuel Thermostatic central heating system
- Full remote control vehicle and habitation area central locking
- Picnic table and chairs
- Wind out Awning, (essential for sitting out in the evening)
- Led exterior lighting
- Fast close Pleated Windscreen blinds
- Fold out Barbeque
- Rear Bike Rack for 3 Bikes
- Gas included however if you run low our Motorhome's have refillable bottles which can be topped up at most fuel stations with LPG
- Habitation door and all windows fitted with roll out fly screens.
- Full comprehensive set of crockery, pots pans etc, for the size of your party
- 130 BHP Turbo Engine , (standard vehicle is 100 BHP)
- i pod connection to cab radio / Cd Player(Selected Models Only)
- Cruise control and Six Speed gearbox
- Passenger Airbag
- Spare wheel
- First Aid Kit, Gas alarm, Fire Extinguisher
- Torch, Binoculars
- Toilet Fluid, Cleaning materials
- List of wild camping spots, Maps and books on what to do and see in Scotland
- 25 metre Electric hook up cable, 15 metre water filer hose
We are a family company, centrally situated in Perthshire, Scotland which is the ideal location to start your motorhome holiday for exploring everything that visitors to Scotland and the Highlands and Islands of Scotland has to offer.
The beauty of motor homing is the freedom to move or stay at locations for as long as you want, when you want. You can plan your own holiday route in Scotland or follow one of our suggested itineraries of places of interest and things to do. We provide you with a 2, 4, or a 6 berth motorhome all of which are brand new for 2014 and are under manufacturers warranty, and are in as new condition, Every motorhome is cleaned by ourselves using industrial type equipment, Toilets showers, tanks and pipe systems are steam cleaned and disinfected prior to every hire to ensure total freshness. High powered industrial vacuums are used on all upholstery and sleeping areas on each motorhome after every hire.
We take great personal care and pride to ensure every motorhome is immaculately clean, We prepare every Motorhome prior to every hire personally (Gordon & Corinne) and The standard we try to achieve is that when a customer arrives its appears the Motorhome they are getting is brand new and unused by anyone else.... the same standard we would expect ourselves.
Take a look at our Testimonials page, also check us out in Google reviews and Tripadvisor to see what our clients say!
In addition we can arrange extras such as:
- Free car storage at our home location (at owners responsibility, although we are situated in a rural location with a very low crime rate).
- Bedding at additional cost
Who are Scottish Tourer?
We are Gordon and Corinne and are a family run business, we have been motor homing for over 25 years and using our experience have carefully selected the latest model motorhome's which fulfil the various requirement for our customers. We believe your motorhome holiday should have total freedom and not having to pay to park in a line of other Motorhome's on a campsite, every motorhome has been specially adapted with extra batteries, large water tanks and systems that charge the batteries as you drive.
We have traveled in our Motorhome's to most countries in Europe, throughout Scotland the UK and have extensive knowledge of wild camping (not using pay campsites) We still travel extensively around Scotland in our Motorhome's so we have a vast knowledge of secluded wild camping spots, where you can overnight in complete safety and peace... on beaches / sea views, on the banks of secluded Lochs or in the remote Scottish Mountains, cliff top views etc. We are not just a Motorhome Hire Company as we don't simply hand you the keys and let you get on with it (unless this is what you prefer), We want you to enjoy our Beautiful Country and get the most from your visit, you will be supplied with our land line and mobile numbers we are both available for you 24 / 7 for any help or advice, Please don't hesitate to let us know what you would want to do and see here in Scotland whether it be:
- Visiting the best Distilleries
- Sightseeing Castles
- Scenic drives along the coasts
- Camping in the Mountains
- Visiting the Scottish Islands
- Dolphin / whale watching trips
- Wildlife such as Eagles, Ospreys, Otters, Seals, etc
- Secluded remote white sandy beaches to overnight on
- Days out for the kids
- Campsites we have visited and are happy to recommend, (If wild camping is not for you)
We are more than happy to help you put together a circular route taking in many of Scotland's hidden gems based on what you would like to see and do on your motorhome holiday with us.
We are located in Perth, Scotland approximately 1 hours drive from Glasgow, Edinburgh & Aberdeen Airports. Perth is genuinely the Gateway to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, you will only need drive 10 to 15 minutes north of Perth and the Scenery changes dramatically from rolling hills to Rugged High Mountains with Rivers and forests, The beautiful and rugged west coast is only 3 hours drive from our Base in Perth where the Islands can be reached from the Many Ferry terminals along this Coast.
We are located in Perth Scotland approximately 1 hours drive from Glasgow, Edinburgh & Aberdeen Airports.
For your comfort and safety we have a dedicated fully insured shuttle Bus for our Motorhome Hire customers, We collect and return from Edinburgh, Glasgow International (Not Prestwick), and Aberdeen Airports, We can also collect and return you to your hotel, Transfers from Perth Rail and Bus Stations are free for all our customers. If you require Transfers please ask for a quote, and this will be built in to your overall Motorhome Hire holiday package with us.
For more information on many locations and places of interest in Scotland please use the following links:
Scottish Tourer Motorhome Hire, 5 Ruthvenmill View, Huntingtower, Perth, Perthshire, Scotland PH1 3JL
TEL: 01738 580 755