Cancellation of Bookings
- If the Customer cancels a hire for any reason that is not attributable to the Company’s fault (and cancellation will only be accepted if in writing or e mail received by the Company) then the following cancellation fees will apply:-
- If the cancellation is received 6 weeks or less than 6 weeks before the commencement date of the Rental or if the Customer does not show)then the Customer must pay the total Rental Fees:
- If the cancellation is received 6 weeks or more before the commencement date of the Rental then the Customer is not required to pay any Rental Fees (with the exception of the booking deposit).
- Sums due to be paid by the Customer to the Company will still be due and payable on the due date but if the Company is able to hire out the Vehicle to another Customer for all or part of the length of the cancelling Customer’s intended Rental then the Company will reimburse the cancelling Customer 80% of the amount paid by the cancelling Customer in respect of the period that the Company has been able to hire out the Vehicle to another Customer.
- Where a booking has been rescheduled if the revised dates are in a higher rate band then the difference between the two would be payable, if moving to a lower rate band then the difference would be refunded, the company have an annual increase every April so when rescheduling from one year to another year the published rates for the new year will apply and any increase between the two will be payable, the company add an administration fee of £35.00 to reshedule bookings. The Company recommend that the Customer takes out their own personal belongings and travel cancellation insurance.