Keeping children entertained can be difficult at the best of times. But how best to do it when in a motorhome. We have experience of motorohming with our own children and would have many tips to share. Children get bored easily so keeping driving short with regular breaks always helps. We find planning your route vital. So you know where you are going, where there is to stop and having something to do so the children can look forward to this, try making an adventure map when driving so there lookig out for certain landmarks like a mountain with a snow top or a castle.
With all of our beautiful local parks, woodland and beaches on offer, you can simply pack up a picnic and spend hours playing on the beach or searching for bugs in the forest and having family time with each other. Whether you wish to go to a campsite or to wildcamp , both are easily done with children with adventures on the doorstep.
This can be a key part of planning your motorhome holiday, theres a few things to think about when you choose which model :-
• Think of the sleeping arrangents, will bunk beds work better than x2 double beds.
• Do you require anything large to fit in the garage? Such as a pram. All our motorhomes have different garage layouts and there’s sure to be one to suit your needs.
• Do you require a travel cot? We can provide a camping cot if required , subject to availability.
Please visit our website for full details on all motorhomes we have to hire in 2019. https://www.scottishtourer.co.uk/motorhome
The possibilities are endless in Scotland of what to do with children of all ages so we have compiled a small list of things that may appeal to your family.
• Walk along the beach, have a picnic, wash away the troubles of everyday life, build sandcastles and search for crabs.
• Delve into the forest, visit the gruffulo woods, search for bugs, build a fort or a den and spark your childrens creative flair.
• Visit one of our many parks, local or bigger. We have landmark, camperdown, blair Drummond safari park, the highland wildlife park.
• Take a stroll down the local villages in search for the freshest local produce and then cook it on the BBQ for your tea. Stopping off for an ice cream on the way home.
• Skim stones on a local river, float pooh sticks and see who wins the race, search for tadpoles in the ponds.
Children bring out the youth in us watch their imagination run wild as you explore Scotland with them. Let them breathe in the clear, fresh Scottish air and run along the beaches. Take a picnic and reconnect with your children and each other after all those busy days out. What better way to spend their holidays than in one of our motorhomes.
We can offer our experience to enable your holiday to be as stress free as possible. We can help you plan your route, organise your motorhome with what you require and give you a full handover of how the motorhome works. All our motorhomes are new at the start of the season so you can rest assured that you have the best quality fixtures and fittings for your holiday with us.
We are always available if you encounter a problem while away on your holiday. No dealings with automated services, you will reach us the owners and we can help you to solve any problems you may be having. We are always happy to help and pride ourselves on giving our customers that personal touch.
For more information contact us at https://www.scottishtourer.co.uk/contact-us